Eager to get ahead of the nail colour curve for this coming year? Read on.
The collective mood for 2024 is confidence in self-expression. We don’t fear unconventional shades, and instead realise their brilliance in boosting both our unique style and spirits. As a result, a variety of hues will prove popular - contemporary neutrals, nature-inspired tones, character-filled power polishes and more. Which will you choose?
- Colour authority Pantone are encouraging us all to “embrace the warmth” in 2024 with their colour of the year, Peach Fuzz. Choose our pastel peach, Peach Of My Heart, to channel this light, enriching and elegant hue any time of the year.
- Crisp, clean and pristine white polishes are set to make a big comeback this year. Flocon is simple yet striking - an opaque, modern neutral that always stands out… plus it works in all seasons - as distinctive with a spring or summer dress as it is for winter casual or office wear.
- Our green polishes have long been popular and, in 2024, this is set to surge. They’re unconventional, always make a statement, and flatter practically all skin tones. Our spring mani-pedi pick is Pistachi-Oh! while, year-round, more robust, earthy greens like Viva La Vegan will be top of the must-wear list.
- Blues were big in 2023 and their reign continues. Powdery tones that echo dreamy skies will be everywhere and paired with everything from chunky winter knits to light, bright beach ensembles. Channel this with Charleston - a SS22 limited edition you’ve loved ever since.
- Lavender and lilac hues may evoke sentiments of calm and comfort, but this year, this colour’s cool credentials will soar. Neither too dark nor too light, they’re chic, sophisticated and fun, meaning shades like Serenity and Lilac Fairy prove great transition polishes from winter to spring then summer.
- Later in the year, purple’s popularity will evolve into powerful, plum tones. Extravagant ensures your party nails make the best conversation starter while Boho Chic exudes glamour and confidence in bounds.
- When it comes to expressing your true, confident self, red polish empowers you to achieve it all. Icons like Pop My Berry, Rouge, Le Temps Des Cerises and Noirberry are full of passion and personality - ideal any time you’re celebrating love, life and everything in-between.
- Metallics are set to become more mainstream in 2024, progressing from occasion wear to daily staple. Choose Silver Lining for instant edge with everyday casuals and Glamazon to take tailored office wear to luxurious and confident-filled new heights.
Whether you mix, match, clash or colour block, lock in your glossiest, longest-lasting mani-pedi by pairing your polish with one of our famous, oxygenated base and top coats.