Whether you are heading for an evening out with friends or a special someone, ensure you’re beautifully styled from tips to toes with this edit of our most-loved Valentine’s Day polishes.
From classic reds and bold, brooding tones to sugar-sweet shades and subtly edgy hues, we’ve handpicked our finest eight shades to complete your every desired look.
1. All set for a romantic day trip or elegant afternoon tea? Pair your prettiest day dress with the fresh, feminine – yet assuredly cool – tones of our powder-pink, In Love.
2. In search of something more brooding? Prepare to captivate your dinner companion with the intense mulberry-red hues of No Regrets. Luxurious and provocative, it’s an exceptional Valentine’s date choice.
3. Unashamedly frivolous and fun, yet by no means sickly sweet, the striking tones of our pop candy pink, Pink Tulip, are the perfect accompaniment to Valentine’s Night drinks and dancing.
4. It would simply be remiss of us not to mention our timeless fiery red, Rouge, on Valentine’s Day. Sultry, stylish and flattering for all, its vibrant tones are a pure joy to behold – the picture-perfect partner for your little black dress.
5. Prefer a nude? The subtle smoke of our nude-pink, Romance, is a sophisticated choice for a special dinner. What’s more, this versatile hue will continue to look sublime long after Valentine’s Day.
6. Celebrating an extra-special event? The shimmering gold glitter in our party-ready rose gold, Pink Sand, ensures a spectacular finish to your Valentine’s Day style – partnered perfectly with a glass of your favourite fizz!
7. Not afraid to break the rules? Channel your rebellious side and reach for Noirberry. Rich, fearless and sensual, this chic and seductive hue ensures you’ll make the very finest of date night impressions.